This December 5th from 9AM-9PM Parkville Market will host our first Holiday Hoopla!
We’re spreading holiday cheer all day long with:
- Breakfast and Brunch starting at 9AM
- Holiday pop-up shops from local businesses – see full list below
- Specialty cocktails from our bars
- Free peppermint hot chocolate from The Butcher & The Bean for kids
- NEW MixTape Bingo: Holiday Edition from 7-9PM in our new space, The Hall – reservations for 4 or more recommended! Note: Per state guidelines, guests must have food in front of them if consuming alcoholic beverages.
- Holiday Sweater Contest check out our Instagram Stories Highlight for more information!
Shop Local! All of our pop-ups will be located on the second floor – perfect time to get a jump on your holiday shopping.
MixTape Bingo with BarRated Triva from 7-9PM! Email [email protected] to make your reservation for parties of 4 to 8 people!
Safety is our top priority! Per State guidelines, face masks are required at all times on-site, except while seated at a table, both inside and outside the Market. Tables are to sit a maximum of eight individuals and customers are asked to maintain six feet of distance from other customers. Per state guidelines, all patrons consuming alcoholic beverages must have food in front of them and/or have an active order placed at all times. We appreciate our guests’ continued efforts to abide by the guidelines to ensure we’re a safe space for all!