We just wanted to say a quick hello and send love as we continue to practice social distancing. We hope you are all staying safe and healthy!
With so many small businesses and individuals in our community facing immense challenges right now, we’re dedicated to doing as much as we can to show them our support during this time.
Below we have compiled a list of Parkville neighborhood businesses as well as other local CT businesses that are open for takeout, delivery or online orders. If your business is open and operating or you know of a business you would like us to support, please email us at [email protected] We will be sure to add to and update the below information over the next few weeks.
We are committed to opening our doors and welcoming you all in as soon as it is safe to do so. We cannot wait to see you!
Parkville Market Vendors:
- Bombay Olive– Takeout and delivery Mon-Sun 11 AM- 8 PM
- The Rockin Chicken– Takeout and delivery Tues-Sun 11 AM-8 PM
- Mofongo– Curbside pickup and delivery available Mon-Sun 11 AM-8 PM
- Lucky Taco– Open Wed-Sun with varying hours
- El Senor De Los Tamales- Open for takeout and delivery with varying hours. Check their social media pages for updates!
Parkville Area Businesses:
- Hog River Brewing – Order online and pick up Tues-Sat 12 PM-6 PM
- Hartford Denim Company – Online orders available, 25% off sale
- Tastease – Open for takeout only M-F 7 AM-5 PM, Sat 8 AM-3 PM
- Call: 860-233-2235
- La Casita Del Sabor– Takeout and delivery available
- Call: 860-920-9560
- K Barr – Curbside takeout available Tues-Fri 4 PM-8 PM
- Call: 860-216-5960
- Hartford Flavor Company – Distillery is open and producing hand sanitizer for first responders. Check their social media pages and website for updates.
- Vasu Tribe– Offering virtual classes as well as 15% off all online orders. Check out their website or Facebook for updates!
- Hot Basil – takeout and delivery options available M-Sun from 11:30 AM-9:30 PM
- Juicy J Juice Bar- Delivery and pickup available. Check their social media for updates!
Local CT Businesses:
- Hall’s Market– Grocery delivery and curbside pickup available M-Sat.
- Call: 860-232-1025
- Hartford Sweat – Offering free live classes on their social media pages. See their website for more details.
- Hartford Dance Collective – Offering online classes by checking out their website.
- Old Wethersfield Country Store – Curbside pick up available
- Call: 860-436-3782
- Bricco West Hartford and Bricco Glastonbury – Both locations are open for curbside pickup- check their website for hours.
- New Park Brewing – Beer to go available via drive through window Wed-Fri 2 PM-6 PM and Sat 12 PM-4 PM
- Pasta Vita – Curbside pickup available at all locations. Visit their website for the menus.
- La Piastra – Curbside pickup and delivery options available.
- Heirloom Market – Online orders for curbside pick up available.
- Tues-Fri 7 AM-5 PM, Sat- Sun 8 AM-4 PM
- J Rene Coffee – Park Road location is open daily the rest of the week from 7 AM-2 PM for takeout. Check their social media for updates!
- Rooster Company – Curbside pickup and delivery available! Open 12 PM-8 PM daily.
- Aroma Bistro – Open for curbside pickup.
- Wed-Fri- (8 AM-3 PM, 5 PM-8 PM)
- Sat- (8 AM-8 PM)
- Sun- (8 AM-12:30 PM)
- Carbone’s Kitchen and Carbone’s Prime – Open for curbside pickup Wed-Sat 2 PM-7 PM
- Uncle D’s Diner – Check their Instagram for the most up to date hours for takeout
- Knock Out Fitness – Offering free online classes on their Instagram!
- Craft Bird Food Truck – Open for delivery! Message them directly on their Instagram to order.
- Seed Bagel Shop – Curbside pickup via online ordering available Mon-Fri 7 AM-2 PM and Sat-8 AM-12 PM
- Hartford Prints – Online orders available- 15% off sale!
- Agave Grill– Curbside Pickup available 11:30 AM- 10 PM. Delivery available 11:30 AM- 7 PM.
- Park and Oak Restaurant– Takeout and delivery available Sun-Thu 4 PM-8 PM and Fri-Sat 4 PM-9 PM.
- Olive French Boutique– Open for business online and offering free shipping!
- Raonjena Coffee and Dessert: Open and taking online orders for pickup! Wed & Sat 9 AM-2 PM. Check their social media for updates!
- Hands on Hartford: Supporting Parkville and Hartford’s neediest residents through their Community Meals, Community Pantry, Neighborhood and Housing Services programs. They are currently asking for hand sanitizer, toilet paper and financial donations to support their efforts. Click here for more information.
- United Way of Central and Northeastern CT: In need of support for programs, services and initiatives that provide families in our community with food, emergency assistance and childcare by DONATE TODAY to our Neighbors in Need fund.
- FoodShare CT: Continuing their amazing work feeding the Hartford and Tolland Counties – they are in need of volunteers and donations – visit their COVID-19 updates page for the most up to date information.
- Forge City Works: Committed to job training and food access for Hartford residents. In collaboration with Firebox Restaurant, Forge City Works will be offering a take-out meal for 4 for Easter dinner. Click here for more information and here to donate.
Thank you for choosing to support small businesses.
The Parkville Market Team