Do you own a small business and are looking to host a pop up shop? Here at Parkville Market we offer unique opportunities for retail businesses to highlight their products for a day or weekend. With over 20 restaurants, 3 bars, 2 outdoor terraces, 20 private dining stalls, 2 conference rooms, a grocery store and coffee shop, Parkville Market is the perfect place for people to stay awhile and shop!
Please see below for some general information regarding the application process and how we execute the pop up shops. Once you submit an application, if you have additional questions regarding a potential pop up shop, please email [email protected] and list your businesses name in the email for our reference. We look forward to hearing from you!
- All parties interested in hosting a pop up shop must submit an application by clicking here. ALL fields on the application must be filled out.
- Please allow up to 7 business days for our team to review your application and respond.
- If we approve your application to host a pop up shop we will reach out to confirm what dates we have available.
- Once a vendor has locked in a date and submits payment, if the vendor needs to cancel they must notify the PM team no less than 2 weeks prior. If vendor cancels with less than 2 weeks notice, payment is still due for holding that spot.
- Upon confirmation of date(s) pop-up vendors must add Parkville Market LLC as “Additionally Insured on their General Liability Insurance.
- All food retailers who have been approved to host must apply for a temporary event permit with the health department before hosting.
- Final pop up hours are to be confirmed 7 days out for marketing purposes.
- Daily rate does not change if the vendor shortens the hours- No half day pricing.
- Maximum amount of time for a pop up is the hours of operations for the market
- All décor or signage should be temporary and approved by PM management.
- Vendor is responsible for their own setup.
- PM will NOT provide a POS system, vendor must bring their own.
Q1 2021 Pricing (January – March):
2nd Floor 200 sq. ft. stall:
- Tues./Wed.: $50/day
- Thurs.-Sun.: $75/day
Central Demo Kitchen (1st Floor):
1st Floor (by staircase or The Grocer):