We are thrilled to be open for indoor and outdoor dining! As of now, we have 9 of our amazing vendors open and taking orders and don’t forget about our new bars serving beer, wine and cocktails all day long. Below you’ll find an updated list of all of our open restaurants and a list of the safety precautions we are taking at this time, parking directions and some other helpful Market information!
- Mofongo – Puerto Rican
- Hartford Poke Co.– Hawaiian Pacific
- Gula Grill – Brazilian
- Las Tortas MX– Mexican
- Bombay Express – Indian & Nepalese
- The Butcher & The Bean– European Cafe
- Crave Leche– Ice Cream & Desserts
- The Portly Pig – New England Style BBQ
- Chompers – Crunchy Balls of Goodness
- J’s Crab Shack – Seafood
- Que Chivo – Salvadorian
- Jerk Shack- Jamaican
- Mercado 27– Peruvian
- Twisted Italian Cafe– Italian
- Pho-Go– Vietnamese
Our bar, the Parkville Pint, is also open and we do to-go beverages!
What Parkville Market is doing to ensure your safety…
- All vendors and employees are required to where one time use gloves and masks
- Each vendor has been ServSafe Certified in Covid-19 Health and Safety Training
- Signage will be posted directing drivers to the correct area to park and pickup their orders
- Signage will be posted that requires all guests to have face covering masks on while while in line and respecting the 6ft social distancing guidelines while approaching our vendors and other guests.
- Each vendor stall is equipped with hand sanitizer and is thoroughly cleaned daily
Other Important Information:
- Hours of Operation:
- Tues-Sat: 11AM – 8PM
- Thurs-Sat: 11AM – 9PM
- Sun: 11AM- 8PM
- We have indoor and outdoor dining – we accept orders in person or online at the links listed above.
- Reservations coming soon!
As you approach Parkville Market from either direction you will see parking signage pointing you to the correct entrance. Parking attendants will be there to direct you to the proper area.